1. My New Year's Theme: (I got this idea from a blog and I can't remember who. If it is you come forward I would love to give you a high five! I promise I'll be gentle.) Speaking of gentleness- that is my new years resolution. Being gentle with my words and actions. This is a biggie for me. If you were on the other side of my screen you would see my children nodding their heads in unison.
2. My New Year's Resolution for the body: Do Wii Fit with my mom at least once a week. (Yes we bought one...shhhh...don't tell the kids! It's their Christmas present!)
3. My New Year's Resolution for my faith: Start my mornings with God. No matter how small. Amen.
4. My New Year's Resolution for our school: Do a weekly plan. Even if I don't end up following it.
5. My New Year's Resolution for our home: Put away laundry once a week. If you don't think it is a big deal, check out this post!
I'm keeping it to 5 things. I almost feel like 5 is too much but at least I am sure to get something done next year! (Even if it is one load of laundry!)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!